Guitar Building Templates

Hellow all I am new to the forum so bare with me if this is in the wrong section I have ben doing some research on guitar templates and how to make them and I came across this http://www.guitarbuildingtemplates.com/ now my question is how is he able to produce such accurate templates consistantly I would asume some kind of cnc machine but all things of that nature that I have see cost thousand and thousands of dollars and how woul someone be able to afford one. Does this guy own his own or is he just fortunate enough to work at a school and is able to use theres.

Hellow all I am new to the forum so bare with me if this is in the wrong section I have ben doing some research on guitar templates and how to make them and I came across this http://www.guitarbuildingtemplates.com/ now my question is how is he able to produce such accurate templates consistantly I would asume some kind of cnc machine but all things of that nature that I have see cost thousand and thousands of dollars and how woul someone be able to afford one. Does this guy own his own or is he just fortunate enough to work at a school and is able to use theres.

You know you could ask him instead of posing the question to a group that may or may not know. E-mail will get you a better answer quicker.

I've bought several template sets from Ronny and they've all been good, although I've heard there are some things wrong with the Tele templates. One of my packages arrived with the neck template broken, and he sent a new one the next day.

These are made of 1/4" masonite, and I am 99.999% certain they are laser cut.

Yes, they are laser cut. You can tell from the burns on the masonite. It's like a CNC mill, but cuts with a laser. And yes, they are expensive.

I have several templates from him. They are good, but they are definitely off a little in some places. Just depends on how picky you are. Never trust somebody else's templates without checking them yourself. Also remember that some things on the templates require the templates to be relocated first -- you can't cut everything at the same time.