Removing Bridge And Tail Piece Bushings

the claw hammer is the quick simple way to remove the tailpeice bushings - but also can lead to accidents if you are not carefull. Some people remove them by putting something inside the bushing and then screwing the post into it, when the post hits the thing you put in and cant go down anymore it will start to pull the bushing up.

As for tuner bushing i usually push those out from the back. Something shaped like a cone (the end of a pencil) can be used and tapped gently with a hammer - but watch out for chipping on the front of the headstock

the claw hammer is the quick simple way to remove the tailpeice bushings - but also can lead to accidents if you are not carefull. Some people remove them by putting something inside the bushing and then screwing the post into it, when the post hits the thing you put in and cant go down anymore it will start to pull the bushing up.
Sounds brilliantly safe what exactly should I stick in it? Edited by Stiffy

something small, preferably round and hard with flat ends that wont dig into the wood. Maybe a piece of dowel or a short rod of some kind. I use whatever is nearest to me at the time that i think will work :D