# 3 Telecaster Deluxe

Beautiful build. I've loved these style Teles forever, and you just damn well executed this beautifully.

How do the GFS p'ups sound? I'd love to find something close to the sound of the old Fender "wide range" humbuckers - the repros I've played don't even sound close. Not bad mind you, but nothing like what I want.

Not a big fan of telecasters, but your work is really clean and awesome! Where do you buy your parts? GMF?

I would never order anything from GMF , they basically just buy stuff from Stewmac and put a huge markup on it as far as I can tell (often over 100%). Buying from directly from stewmac has always seemed to be best way to go, both cheaper and probably faster as well (I've had my shipments delivered to Sweden in less than 48 hours with DHL the last 3 orders. On this project it was mostly hardware from GuitarFetish.com wich I also have found to be a great supplier. The stuff that I couldn't find there I got from Stewmac.

Beautiful build. I've loved these style Teles forever, and you just damn well executed this beautifully.

How do the GFS p'ups sound? I'd love to find something close to the sound of the old Fender "wide range" humbuckers - the repros I've played don't even sound close. Not bad mind you, but nothing like what I want.

Can't really compare them to the vintage Fender pickups because I've never really heard one. I do however really like the sound of these split humbuckers, they sound like humbuckers but with a certain amount of single coil 'spank' to them.

Edited by aidlook

Not a big fan of telecasters, but your work is really clean and awesome! Where do you buy your parts? GMF?

I would never order anything from GMF , they basically just buy stuff from Stewmac and put a huge markup on it as far as I can tell (often over 100%). Buying from directly from stewmac has always seemed to be best way to go, both cheaper and probably faster as well (I've had my shipments delivered to Sweden in less than 48 hours with DHL the last 3 orders. On this project it was mostly hardware from GuitarFetish.com wich I also have found to be a great supplier. The stuff that I couldn't find there I got from Stewmac.

Yeah I know, just didn't think it was worth it with price, deliveries and such. A new project is coming up, so maybe I'll try Stewmac then :D I talked to a guy in Luleå who basically said the same thing, and he also told me that wood was much cheaper in the States as well.