Jump to content


Recommended Posts

i have only had a guitar for a year..but already some of the frets have worn down so much in certain places it makes a loud buzz when i fret a note because the side of the strings hit the walls of the dent in the fret!

i tryed filing the fret flat but now its quite a bit flatter than the rest of them.

i have no idea how to go about refretting, what tools will i need what materials...where can i get them and how much will it cost?

or how much would it be to get a proffesionall to do it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...