Stick instruments, rare designs, somo know?

i stumbled across them a while ago when i was looking for stainless steel frets..... man those things look weird..... but in a intising, "imagine the things you could play on that" kinda way...

If you get the chance, check out Trey Gunn's Stick work on his solo records or with King Crimson - not too shabby!! I think Trey's playing Warr touchstyles these days, for what it's worth. Adam Levin with Dark Aether is another accomplished player - it's a unique sound, kinda like Charlie Hunter meets EVH.

hey doesn't that bald guy with the moustache play one of those...Tony Levin i think is his name...is that right? I see him with virtuoso guitarists every now and then in guitar mags.

Yeah, Tony Levin is a pretty good stick player - he played it some on the Liquid Tension Experiment albums. Also, John Myung from Dream Theater will pull out the stick occasionally.

The Stick site also some has some videos of some people who are crazy good with it. I think it'd be fun to mess around with. Were I filthy rich, I'd have one just to play every once in awhile.