Cool Electric On Ebay Didnt Sell To Well

the problem is that not many people will really want a guitar that looks like that - and they can never trust that it will be as good as it looks if they do. The more unique an instrument = the less potential customers!!

I occasionally put stuff on eBay when i desperately need to reclaim some cash - the stuff usually sells but people understandably dont want to spend custom guitar prices for a maker they have never heard off and only come accross on ebay - would you take that risk?

The people that have got my guitars through eBay have always been astounded by the instrument they got for the money they payed - but they were still nervous that they were going to end up with a heap of eBay junk!!

the problem is that not many people will really want a guitar that looks like that - and they can never trust that it will be as good as it looks if they do. The more unique an instrument = the less potential customers!!

I occasionally put stuff on eBay when i desperately need to reclaim some cash - the stuff usually sells but people understandably dont want to spend custom guitar prices for a maker they have never heard off and only come accross on ebay - would you take that risk?

The people that have got my guitars through eBay have always been astounded by the instrument they got for the money they payed - but they were still nervous that they were going to end up with a heap of eBay junk!!

I guess that makes sense. Ive seen a real nice student acoustic just go for about 850.00, and a nice acoustic in wenge or something go for 1000.00-[rices I would be happy for on my 3rd etc guitar I would also offer a 5 year warrantee on workmanship so they are comfotable,a nd have a website up, soundclips etc.