Project Guitar, stolen info on eBay

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jehle,

Would the developer of this web-site have any info that may help you and your case?

Copyright Disclaimer

Interesting read. From the looks of it I would say that he has either been burned like I have, or he knew what he was getting into and got a copyright lawyer. I like how he spells the terms out like he did. I'm tempted to email him and just ask him about it. Was it an advanced thought, or did he have to learn the hard way that he needed the legaleese on the web site?

For me, I was advised to put "copyright ©" yadda yadda yadda, and "BellyJelly Music " to protect both my content and my trade name.

Good to see that you are thinking along these lines. Fact of the matter is, I think we have seen this stuff so much in our day to day lives that we easily forget that it's there. Truth is, it's there for a good reason. :D

• 1 month later...

Yep. Lex shot me an email and pointed that out. It's him alright.

<edit>

Take a look here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

The properties link to another site... http://www.mullinsstudios.com/

www.mullinsstudios.com = [ 64.253.105.108 ]

Organization:

Michael Mullins

Michael Mullins

7191 John Furr Rd.

Concord NC 28025

US

Phone: 704-488-2188

Email: mmullins@bizjournals.com

</edit>

I had tried for so long and hard to stop those auctions that it became a full time job. Eventually, I had to give it up. I was spending money and avoiding my real job to sniff through the web. With the multiple accounts, emails, websites, Kench was litterally a here today gone tomorrow business.

I'm still working on my plan to set things straight. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it was. If anyone is interested in what I've got in the works PM me and I'll let you in. You may even want to help out and contribute something.

Damnit! That guys a right bastard! I just read all 21 pages (since I wasn't even here when this stuff started), and he's needing a serious take down! How come you haven't nailed his slimy ass yet? Surely the CD is evidence enough, and eBay and all the ISPs and whatnot will be only too glad to co-operate in a criminal investigation, rather than be themselves liable?

Good luck! Hope you get him.