Guitar of the Month

The Project Guitar.com "Guitar of the Month" contest is a showcase for all the members, so show us your axe in this thread!

This contest is open to any and all members and will be continued each month for a place showing your creation on the homepage!

The winner of course will have hi/her guitar featured on the homepage of Project Guitar.com and if you have a website the picture will link directly to it if you so choose (even commercial site's).

If your a forum member you will also be upgraded to a Featured member which allows you to see the Advanced Chat section and download area.

So show us your creation in this thread! You've got till midnite EST the 23rd of November then this thread gets locked and the voting starts!

Side note, if you are unable to post a picture you can e-mail one to Brian and it will be posted for you

question...i didn't build this guitar, but i refinished it and made it at least look pretty. i'm waiting on a new pickgaurd is all. but, even though i didn't build it, can it still be entered? i love this thing and am amazingly happy with how it turned out, and i would like to show it off. i'm not sure it's quite ready for tsl's competition, but i think it's good looking which is enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

my fancy strat (blue strap buttons and all) can be seen here.

i couldn't figure out how to get the actual post up in here, so you'll have to go there in order to see them and decide whether they're worthy or not...

i like the blue strap buttons...