Band Saw And Tools Fs Or Trade In Central Ny

Woodenspoke

Well this is my second attempt at a sale or trade on this forum

I am located in central NJ near Princeton 45 min from Philadelphia and 1 1/2 hrs from NYC.

I have several Items I would like to part with starting first with a big item. Grizzly 1012 18" bandsaw includes several blades, New kreig bandsaw fence , several unused parts some mods in VG good shape as is all my tools. If interested I will provide a complete listing. of what I have for the saw. The new Kreig fence alone cost me over $100.

I have already had one member Spazzyone make an offer on the saw then leave me hanging at the very last minute so no more idiots like Spazzyone please only serious takers.

IMG_0041.jpg

This is a pickup item only bring a Friend to help you (not really that heavy), can be transported in a smaller vehicle since the body is a standard 4 bolt American c style and splits in half.

I have One issue with the saw, I have two lower wheels both of which are not true (front to rear wobble) a new one is $65 and with larger blades installed causes vibration. Grizzly still has parts and manuals on line so you can look up specs without my intervention. A good metal shop could probably fix one or both or the two lower wheels this saw comes with. I have since moved to a different maker and different class of saw so I have really no need for two band saws in my shop nor any reason to have the saw wheel fixed. Takes a max 1 1/4" blade. Comes with other items. With no repairs 1/4" blades run well.

Make me an offer any offer or trade but remember I have a well equipped shop so tools will probably be of little interest unless they are special, but you must pick it up and move it yourself and I will will provide tools for its disassembly. This saw again is complete with mods and upgraded parts. contact me for more specific info.

I also have for sale or trade

Porter cable 6" Random orbit sander VS used very little, PSA Style looks like a mini grinder style see current model 7336. Probably around the first few models made dont have a number handy but has been used little. What paper I have goes with the tool and its probably a good amount, has dust collection port built in. Make me an offer will ship. no case

Porter Cable Model 9444VS (Probably not the same model number) profile sanding kit, missing one angled rubber block other wise used maybe 5 times, in case. will ship make me an offer.

Jorge clamps 11 pieces 3 ft long 3 1/2" deep with pads in excellent condition no rust oiled screw and wrapped for storage about a year ago. They did not fit my needs for length and I went to a Bessy style flat face, again used sparingly no bent shafts but in VG shape will ship make me a reasonable offer.

6 12" clamps sold by Garrett wade bought a while back believe they were made in Germany. Nothing special here just basic smaller clamps again no rust I just didn't like the clamp, some are missing the cheap plastic pads that came with them. I may have more than 6 but what ever I have any reasonable offer accepted will also ship.

PSI branded brad nailer looks like its brand new with replacement shaft in original case, will ship make me an offer.

All of these items are for sale or trade in the USA only. I have a full shop so unless the machine or tool you want to trade is unique I would rather take cash or guitar parts or wood. You make me an offer if I like your offer its yours, I dont want to haggle. If cannot find a taker/s within a few days everything will go on eBay to be sold at auction.

Shipping is at your cost (at cost no additioal charges) and all cash offers are payable through My PayPal account or from postal money orders. If you show up with cash I can accept that too.

I will provide info and pictures to anyone who is not just making conversation like Spazzyone did.

Contact me through this forum with a valid email address and your offer.

Woodenspoke

Edited by Woodenspoke