Alrighty Then.. New Trade Offer...

axxion

My last trade offer had no biters, so now I'm hoping to get some results.

I'll give you

-2 EMG HZ Passive Pickups (neck and bridge),

-A LICENSED Floyd Rose Tremolo, (with claws and arm etc..)

-An Ibanez RG 220B Neck with the matching locking nuts.

For

-A strat body and neck.

Preferably unfinished but if it is no biggie. i dont need the pickguard and electronics but if you want to give that to me...well... I suppose i could take that.

:D

I don't have a camera yet, but I'll go get a disposable one and take pictures.

SPECIFICATIONS:

-The EMG's are in mint condition. 4 wire humbuckers.

-The Licenced FR has got some nicks, and I gorilla glued the nut that tightens the tremolo arm down, which did not hold. Most of it is gone but there you can see a little bit of it.

-the Locking Nut saddle is in mint condition, although the locking nuts themselves have been 'customized'. I stripped out the top so you can't tighten it with an allen wrench. What I did is take a dremel and cut a slot in each of the three nuts so now you can tighten them with a flathead screwdriver.

-The neck itself is NOT WARPED and has 2 little nicks in the headstock paint. Just the paint. It's from normal use and you could touch it up with a sharpie really. Its a right handed neck. Normal headstock.

If you were going to make this trade it'd probably be for the pickups and neck. Honestly, go sell the tremolo. I'm throwing it in there because it has (some, but little) resale value. I'd suggest getting new nuts for the neck. If you used the Hipshot Trem Setter you'd be in business, but really just go sell it on eBay.

I'm in Colorado. The Denver/Aurora side. But I'll do Shipping Also.

Rock Hard.

Edited by axxion