A few Strat questions

I finally scored myself a REAL Fender strat. On top of that, I landed it for $150 at a local show! Question 1: The previous owner had some stickers on it. The body has yellowed a bit (I think the guy may have smoked in his music room or something) and you can see where the stickers were. Is there any way to un-yello the body? Question 2: I know this might sound funny, like an un-educated question, well it is, i don't know much about tremelos, but, I went to change the strings and when a try to tune, it'll be in tune, and when I tune the other strings, it detunes the ones I tuned before them, because it just keeps stretching the trem springs. Is this normal, should I tighten up those six little screws in front of the saddles? Or should I just tighten it until the trem. stops moving?

Thanks,

Hugh

if the bridge was fine with the old strings you just have to get all the new strings on there and tune each string 1 after another over and over and over, eventually they'll all stay intune

On the un-yellowing of the body, I don't think there's much you can do because cigarette stains tend to be quite agressive. I thik you can choose between

a) leaving the body as is

:D stripping and refinishing it

c) artificially aging the spots where the stickers were to make it look evenly "relic"

so long

ace

On the un-yellowing of the body, I don't think there's much you can do because cigarette stains tend to be quite agressive. I thik you can choose between

a) leaving the body as is

B) stripping and refinishing it

c) artificially aging the spots where the stickers were to make it look evenly "relic"

so long

ace

ahh...yet another disadvantage of smoking... :D

and hahaha when you went B ) it went :D hahaha