My neck is done but..

goat

All you can do is level them over until the scratches are removed from the top of the frets. That is , if you want 'em all level, with no scratches.

You could also replace just the scratched ones, then level them all, which should keep them higher than leveling the scratched ones instead.

I did that years ago. rounding off any sharp edges on the file helps

Heat 'em up with a soldering iron to break the glue bond and pull 'em with the properly ground end-nippers. Then, the hard part is getting all the glue out, and you can easily put a deep scratch on the fret-board if one of your glue picking tools slips out of the slot. Be careful.

I get some out with a tapered dental type bit in the dremel, then a really short saw blade (about 3/8" long blade), then x-acto type blades.

If it's not so bad, just level the frets. Anyway, if you're new to fret leveling, you might have to re-level anyway. Maybe you should string it up to see how good you did, and just don't bend notes where the scratches are.

Just some ideas.

Solder-iron heat works well on super-glued frets too, because it really doesn't take a lot of heat to break the bond. I also use yellow wood glue sometimes.

Water thin super glue is great for those import necks that have loose frets that you can't tell by looking.

A good tip for fretting is to always assume you'll have to remove the frets. If you do a good job the guitar will outlive you, so it will inevitably need a refret at some point.

With this in mind, always bevel the top edge of the fret slots with a small square file. Only a tiny bevel is required, and it will really reduce chip out if you have to pull any frets. The bevel also makes it easier to get the fret into place the first time.

A good tip for fretting is to always assume you'll have to remove the frets. If you do a good job the guitar will outlive you, so it will inevitably need a refret at some point.

With this in mind, always bevel the top edge of the fret slots with a small square file. Only a tiny bevel is required, and it will really reduce chip out if you have to pull any frets. The bevel also makes it easier to get the fret into place the first time.

That is a good tip.

I`ll use it putting the three new ones in.