Fender Texas Special Hss

rockerfx

Hello Guys,

I have a Fender TexasSpecial HSS...

I would to use TBX to tone and Push-Pull a other tone...

for this configuration:

Inductance = coil

POS.1 HUMBUCKER (2 inductance )

POS.2 HUMBUCKER (2 inductance ) + middle

POS.2 (with PUSH-PULL INSERted) HUMBUCKER (1 inductance) + middle

POS.3 middle

POS.4 middle + neck

POS.5 neck

Pleas Help Me for to wiring schematic...

thanks,

Rocco

Ps.

this file is my TExas special schematics

My Texas Special Schematics

this file is Jeff Beck HSS with TBX but without pushpull..

Jeff Beck HSS schematics with TBX but without Push-Pull

Edited by rockerfx

I don't understand.

You want to have a "normal" tone when the knob is down (pushed) but a TBX tone when it's up (pulled)? Can't do that. And there would be no point-- one direction from the detent acts as a normal tone control anyhow (the treble cut), and the other direction acts as a bass cut.

All this "1 inductance" stuff is also confusing me. :D Same with this talk of humbuckers... if you have a Texas Special wiring scheme, you have only single-coils.

Perhaps another attempt at explaining what you mean might be helpful. I understand that it's difficult to use a language that's not your first language, but give it another try. We're generally friendly here. :D

Naw, there was a Fender Texas Special guitar that came with a pearly gates + humbucker in the bridge and two texas special single coils. As to the diagrams the OP asked for, no idea.

I think the one inductance/two inductance thing may mean one coil/two coils.

Edited by jnewman

Hrm. The diagram supplied, "my Texas special schematics" shows single-coils, though. Confused. :D That said, I just had another look at the thread title and it said HSS after all... so it's just the wrong diagram.

A strat with Pearly Gates... that's not a bad combo, I'm thinking!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I would to use in my guitar the TBX system! becuase now has delta tone system!

I have a Volume and 2 tone.

in first tone I would to inserted TBX and in second tone the push pull...

I would to use humbucker fully functionally (2 inductance inserted) and half with 1inductance inserted and second in OFF

Please help me in this configuration....

Inductance = coil

Excuse me for my english..

I don't understand.

You want to have a "normal" tone when the knob is down (pushed) but a TBX tone when it's up (pulled)? Can't do that. And there would be no point-- one direction from the detent acts as a normal tone control anyhow (the treble cut), and the other direction acts as a bass cut.

All this "1 inductance" stuff is also confusing me. :D Same with this talk of humbuckers... if you have a Texas Special wiring scheme, you have only single-coils.

Perhaps another attempt at explaining what you mean might be helpful. I understand that it's difficult to use a language that's not your first language, but give it another try. We're generally friendly here. :D

Edited by rockerfx

Hrm. The diagram supplied, "my Texas special schematics" shows single-coils, though. Confused. :D That said, I just had another look at the thread title and it said HSS after all... so it's just the wrong diagram.

A strat with Pearly Gates... that's not a bad combo, I'm thinking!

The diagram is correct! I have download it in the fender support!

jeff beck diagram is the schematics that I would to use but PushPull parts!

thx

The diagram is "authentic" but that doesn't mean it's the "correct" one for your situation. The diagram you found is for an SSS guitar, not HSS. :D

So you want the first Tone with TBX, and the second tone to be a "normal" tone?

Also, when you use the PushPull, you want it to switch between using 1 coil and using 2 coils? Correct?