Broken Tubes?

cr_XD

hello,

i've just seen a post in a forum selling an ada mp1 for 100 euros and i'm about to go for it, but need your help.

The user claims that the distortion channel has lost strength and volume "probably" because of a bad tube. Now, this probably seems a bit suspicious, but anyhow, is it posible??

i think it is a good price por the unit, and i'm willing to use it with my poweramp. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

hello,

i've just seen a post in a forum selling an ada mp1 for 100 euros and i'm about to go for it, but need your help.

The user claims that the distortion channel has lost strength and volume "probably" because of a bad tube. Now, this probably seems a bit suspicious, but anyhow, is it posible??

i think it is a good price por the unit, and i'm willing to use it with my poweramp. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

A worn out preamp tube could be the cause, but you wouldn't know for sure until you swapped out the tube. Not a bad price if it's in good shape. I have a dead one in my attic. :D