7 string neck dimensions

OK,

In the Ibanez catalogue from 2002 in the "neck dimensions" under the "UV/RG7/K7" says that thickness is 21.5 and 23 mm at the 1st and 12th frets. Is is possible that they made mistake? Does the 7 string aquire thicker neck because of another string? Can it be thinner and maintain stability at the same time?

I need dimensions of a Wizard 7 neck (thickness, width and radius) if any of you can provide.

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

Looking at your avatar and judging by your projects, I would say that you are a hardcore JP fan!!!

How thick is the neck on your JPM7, man? In fact, how thick are JPM necks (both Ibanez & EB/MM)?

I've read in some interview that he gave to "Guitar Player" back in '93 or so that he used to play B.C. Rich guitars before he went to Ibanez and that those necks weren't thin as regular Ibanez production necks...

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

Looking at your avatar and judging by your projects, I would say that you are a hardcore JP fan!!!

How thick is the neck on your JPM7, man? In fact, how thick are JPM necks (both Ibanez & EB/MM)?

I've read in some interview that he gave to "Guitar Player" back in '93 or so that he used to play B.C. Rich guitars before he went to Ibanez and that those necks weren't thin as regular Ibanez production necks...

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

www.jpmsite.com

It has specs there. There was no Ibanez JPM-7string (not production anyway, a prototype or two exists though. Along w/ a prototype w/ a piezo)