Stewmac

I live in NY so it's not like I'm comparing similar things but they have always been very fast - usually ship the same day if I place the order before 4:00. If I choose the standard delivery option, sometimes it takes 3 days due to the fact that they have to ship to the post office first, then they ship from there to my house. The 2 day option is sweet if you can fork out the $$. Their speed (and their tools) are what I really like about them. They also ship overnight if you call them - for those times when you screwed something up Wed. night and want to work on it over the weekend (it's happened many times to me).

I'm in Red Deer, Alberta, Stewmac takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks typically, canada customs has been a bitch lately, not stew macs fault, complain about customs, useless bunch of twits that they are.

yea lgm, lets move to the US! B)

Then we can have our own emoticon!!!! :D

can i come too? :D

I'm in Red Deer, Alberta, Stewmac takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks typically, canada customs has been a bitch lately, not stew macs fault, complain about customs, useless bunch of twits that they are.

yea lgm, lets move to the US! B)

can i come too? :D

sure derek, or, to save a lot of time and money, somebody could make a canadian flag emoticon...then me, lgm, and derek could stay in canada...

uh oh, i smell a hijack

yea lgm, lets move to the US! :D

can i come too? B)

sure derek, or, to save a lot of time and money, somebody could make a canadian flag emoticon...then me, lgm, and derek could stay in canada...

uh oh, i smell a hijack

You Canadians kill me :D You're all welcome in the US anytime! :D

Dave->

You Canadians kill me  You're all welcome in the US anytime! 

holy crap...that man is lying so horribly right now. canada is like the upper neighbor to a kick *ss loft party...bang on the floor every now and then, but never ask to come down and hang...

:D

Woh, for some reason, all this time I thought LGM was in New Jersey? I checked the web site, but it doesn't say where they are located. I don't know how I got that idea in my head.