Favorite Headstock?

darwinphilosophy

Favorite Headstock?  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

I vote gibson for the explorer style headstock.

In oher headstocks, I really like the Bo-el headstock:

mc6nattolgrtl7.th.jpg

In fender headstocks I prefer the telecaster style headstock to the strat one, but generally I think they both are a bit cheap looking because of the lack of angle. I think I might be the only one on this forum (and don't kill me for it) but I don't like the Ken Lawrence style headstock at all.

why does no one like tele headstocks?

I think they look great and amazingly well designed in terms of waste production!

But in general i do think each guitar suits a different style headstock.

• 3 months later...

I like the Ran Guitars pointy headstock

InvaderCustom8.jpg

I am a HUGE fan of symmetry, which is why I like V shaped guitars, and I think this goes well with them.

I will use that headstock (thought a different tuner spreading) on my first guitar, a King V with a Floyd Rose, and 2 humbuckers.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like mine,but nobody on here seems to.But to be fair,I have as of yet not made it according to the design...I keep chopping off two points as being "too pointy" for the body style...because it was designed for my V offset design..

it does seem to be missing something though...I think I am not finishing the edges properly or something because in pics it looks a bit asymmetrical..

Plus on this one I rotated the tuners because I prefer it that way...but I think the consensus was that most people like straight tuners..

l_9a3f7608b67dc470140169b0d4aa89be.jpg

• 1 month later...