Basses For Sale

bluespresence

OK it's time to sell some basses and look at building some more stuff or buying a new cab!

I have the following for sale:

Yamaha RBX170; Metal Flake red, excellent condition, bought from closing guitar shop new.

Yamaha RBX270; Metal Flake red, excellent condition, new.

Presence (My Custom Name) P Bass; Metal Flake Purple, One piece mahogany body, Basslines, etc. New and sounds great!

email me for pic's and more info. Prices are well below retail and I will only charge you what it actually costs to ship them. If you are in central Wisconsin (I'm near Fond du Lac), email me and you can stop over and play any one you want. Although a beverage fee is required to jam at my house!! :D

I'll have more for sale as I get more customs done too. If you want something special, I'll build it for you. email me for more info.

At the moment I'm not parting any out because they are all in excellent shape. I should be getting a shipment in later this week or early next week that may contain some parts bodies. I'll have more info on this when I talk to my supplier tomorrow.

ebay is pretty good for parts but watch your shipping costs. It's better to buy from one source and have them combine shipping. There are several decent parts suppliers on ebay that have most everything for basses.

Also check your local shops for pricing first. I have seen Fender string trees on ebay that sell for $7.99 + $3 shipping when my local guy carries them for $4.50!