The Making Of The 13 String Bass

Did he ever get the first one to sell that anyone knows of. I guess I had better run out back and start ripping apart pallets now and get work started so I can be the first to make a 16 string bass. I might as well skip the 15 because someone is probably doing it already to beat his 14. I figure if I use one of the nail guns here at work I can have the body blank together in about a half hour. I'll just use the nails as a selling point, the steel has a better transfer of harmonics creating a nice tight low end.

One day, I was trying to explain some aspect of guitar building to my mom (of all people), I needed to show her a thread from the site to explain what I was talking about and came across the 13 string bass thread and had to show her.

Mind you she knows diddly about building guitars and the entire 9 minutes she was laughing and ripping the guys techniques apart, as well as his tattoos, which was hilarious. I could help but laugh that my mom could put together a better bass. Anyhow, she wanted to know if it sold, so she made me hunt down the information. From what I found it never sold and he never reposted it, and at the time he had nothing to sell. So, thats what conclusion I came to and I was satisfied with that as was my mom. She was actually pissed off that he posted that bass with all the BS as she doesn't like people getting ripped off and as many members here, she wanted to post something to prevent people from buying it.

The whole scenario is way too funny. I actually enjoy when there is a new video posted. It reminds me of the Dorf video series, like Dorf goes fishing. This is like Dorf builds a bass guitar. J

haha...I wondered whether anyone else was still following this guy's plea's for attention. Somebody left a response to my video claiming to be his brother & even he didn't like him. I just love the way that he's developed a whole posse of people that hate him, I can't wait to see the 14 string & the response's that follow.

watch out...the 14 stringer will have a volume AND tone control....!!!

and maybe it will have a working pickup. Better tell him not to try making his own this time. :D

Apparently, the pickup is an empty little pine box. :D

Edited by thebhef

watch out...the 14 stringer will have a volume AND tone control....!!!

and maybe it will have a working pickup. Better tell him not to try making his own this time. :D

Apparently, the pickup is an empty little pine box. :D

Interesting design... Is it hum cancelling too ?? B)

:DB)

lol...poor guy.

Actually...no i take that back.