Paul Reed Smith Help

Not sure on the head angle (I seem to recall 11 degrees, but I'm not positive), and the neck angle depends on how you position your neck (raised, flush, where it joins the body), scale length, bridge height, shape of your carve, so unless you're building a PRS copy from exact plans (in which case you'll have the neck angle already), use the pinned tutorial in the tutorials section to figure out what the neck angle needs to be for your own guitar.

The PRS-style guitars I've made have needed neck angles of about 3.5 degrees, but since I do a slightly different carve every time, I always, always calculate the angle again before routing and fitting the neck.

Not sure on the head angle (I seem to recall 11 degrees, but I'm not positive), and the neck angle depends on how you position your neck (raised, flush, where it joins the body), scale length, bridge height, shape of your carve, so unless you're building a PRS copy from exact plans (in which case you'll have the neck angle already), use the pinned tutorial in the tutorials section to figure out what the neck angle needs to be for your own guitar.

The PRS-style guitars I've made have needed neck angles of about 3.5 degrees, but since I do a slightly different carve every time, I always, always calculate the angle again before routing and fitting the neck.

Ditto on what Mattia said - take your time and do the design right. Draw it all out with the right angle & everything..