Pick Holder?

pdizzle

You could get a piece of the plastic that's used to hold plastic report covers together. I wouldn't want to stick anything to the surface of my guitar though.

A trick I've used in other applications where I want a higher-tack adhesive on one side, but don't want to mar the surface I'm attaching it to (or want to be able to remove or relocate the double sided adhesive in the future) Is to lay down something else first - when I'm working on large art and I want to be able to stick it to wall to work on, I lay down packing tape on the back first, and then put the double stick foam tape second over this. The double stick foam peels off the packing tape easily. In that case I just leave the packing tape on the back, but for guitar purposes, it seems like it'd remove easily. Might mar the finish though - I'd experiment or research first to choose something that wouldn't mar the finish and would clean up easily - perhaps lay a strip of the blue or green painters masking tape down first and put the foam double stick on top of that?