Jump to content

Input Jack Repairs


Recommended Posts

I own an accoustic/electric Washburn guitar, and have found the input jack unit to be faulty after a few years of use. Unscrewing it from the guitar, I found it to be almost like a sealed unit, and there does not seem to be a way of getting into it to repair the wiring. (It is the female jack on the guitar itself)

Maybe there is a way of opening these units - to me it seems to be a like cast iron unit of some sorts.

Can anyone help please...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...