Detroit guitar show & McNaught Guitars

DaveK

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Remeber what happened in another thread? Somepne could have potentially lost a lot of business due to one bad statement. I personally dont think it right that the same peeps that stated that there, are the same ones trying to say that cant be the case here....as for taco hell, let em rot...and target too.

Remeber what happened in another thread? Somepne could have potentially lost a lot of business due to one bad statement. I personally dont think it right that the same peeps that stated that there, are the same ones trying to say that cant be the case here....as for taco hell, let em rot...and target too.

What the heck do you mean? I read this four times and I still don't understand what you're saying.

Taco and Target rule! Who else will employ the people who can't do anything else but work at Taco and Target? :D

Anyway, Mr. Roman puts out some strong statements on his own web site.... his call....

seems to me like ed puts up those opinions to create controversy and to spread his name around.how many other guys have such a wide spread name?if only 2% of the people who have heard of him ever buy anything from him,he is still doing good business.i would say talking bad about him is only creating a stir which in turn gets more people to check out his site and see his gorgeous guitars(gotta admit he has some nice ones)

and coen...peeps is slang for people in that post by litchfield.some people don't realize that not everyone is up on kid talk these days :D

• 2 years later...

i've personally been ripped off by Ed on some guitar parts in the past..so i'm perfectly qualified to call him "the weasel" that he is...

Ed is in no way, shape or form associated with Mcnaught guitars any longer..Dave dropped him as an authorized dealer like many of the other top Builders...

Driskill, Anderson ,Melancon,Mcinturff..he trashed them all after they got out from his Exclusive dealership rights

avoid at all cost unless you want to wind up with a fake copy or imitation Mcanught

sorry ;( back on topic

if you want any finish info talk to Dave Mansel ( he does all of Mcnaught's finishes) he may not give you the their "secret recipe" but he's been very helpful to me in the past as far as how to go about getting the fire/fllame look i was after for my first Thorn

http://www.thornguitargallery.com/galleryhtm/dc021.htm

dave site is

http://www.paintbydave.com/

Edited by MOJO