The G.o.

Dean

First off, that's a really cool guitar strap. I really like the seatbelt thing, I think I'm gonna have to steal that idea from ya lol. Now onto the guitar. It looks like you did a really good job on the guitar. I really like the top. What's the greenish streak by the bottom G hole? I really like the G holes too, that's a cool idea. I don't like the shape, just not my thing, but that's only personal, looks like you did a great job in the construction. Oh, that inlay in the back is really cool too.

First off, that's a really cool guitar strap. I really like the seatbelt thing, I think I'm gonna have to steal that idea from ya lol. Now onto the guitar. It looks like you did a really good job on the guitar. I really like the top. What's the greenish streak by the bottom G hole? I really like the G holes too, that's a cool idea. I don't like the shape, just not my thing, but that's only personal, looks like you did a great job in the construction. Oh, that inlay in the back is really cool too.

The green stuff is because I got it signed...Tesico Del Rey, Deke Dickerson,and Brian Lonbeck...at the Guitar Geek Fest. NAMM 2008.Thanks for the input.They are on the pick guard,can you tell if there is a pick guard in the photo?

Looks great!...Sound clips?...

I don't have the means to post a sound clip,but I am searching for a good unit to do it in the future.It has a good tone and plays nice,the setup is pretty sweet.I want her to play it for awhile and then I'll dial it in, let everything settle.

Now that you mention it I do see the pickguard, a les paul type right? It's rather difficult to see, cool idea.

Thank you,it blends in pretty good,I book matched it ,as to leave a line in it.I filed back the mount,and moved the mounting hole ,where the screw goes.Of course I shaped the G in it to match the G hole.Yes it was a les paul type.

now THAT is craftmenship. I love it.

Thank you for the kind words,I know it's different,so not everyones cup of tea.I just figure if I want what is out there ,I would just buy it already made.The guys at the geek fest. like it,course it's a different group of people.Tesico Del Rey liked it and that ment alot to me.....he's into the different.