Jump to content

Tremolo Blocks

Recommended Posts

I put in a licenced floyd rose in my guitar and the tremolo sustain block is to short... so the springs pop out every time its used. I'm looking for 37-42mm block either an oversized brass one or normal one, but I cant find anywhere to buy them, any help would come in handy. Thanks in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...