I Need A Les Paul Cad Drawing Of Body Shapes.

Hello eyeryone , I want to DIY a Les Paul style guitar ,but I have no Les Paul CAD drawing of body shapes. Who can give me a CAD drawing ?Thank you very much.

There are a lot of places that sell them. Including Ebay.

However, if your budget is so tight you are restricted to getting them for free, you may struggle to complete your project. It's not going to be cheap.

Hello eyeryone , I want to DIY a Les Paul style guitar ,but I have no Les Paul CAD drawing of body shapes. Who can give me a CAD drawing ?Thank you very much.

There are a lot of places that sell them. Including Ebay.

However, if your budget is so tight you are restricted to getting them for free, you may struggle to complete your project. It's not going to be cheap.

OK,I will try my best to complete my project.

He's right. This is not a great hobby if you're broke.

You can probably pull off a first build pretty cheaply. But pretty soon you're going to realize that, with all the effort it takes to build a guitar, you're not going to want to load it down with cheap parts.

And then you get to the point where buying a set of pickups for $200 seems 'reasonable.'