Need Help Fast With Paint Job

ANIM4L

That's pretty odd. What kind of email do you use? You could sign up for a gmail account, because I know it works, it's what I use. If you would like, I could make a thread about your question for you, but you should still look into signing up there.

By the way, at the time of writing this post, the store is OPEN! So get in there while you can.

CMA

Edited by CrazyManAndy

Thanks so much, i rushed over to purchase eveyrthing! I bought (for my guitar, my friend is oding two for himself) 3 cans of clear coat, one can white, one can lake placid, one can white primer. and 1 pack of the sandpaper :D

It wasnt as expensive as i thought, i am glad i went this route :D thanks so much, ill be asking questions once i get confused about things again, but yes i printed out everything on how to do all of this B) i also am borrowing 3 large fan systems to put in the room to help dry the paints

Sounds like a good order!

Also i am on hotmail

Ah. I think I read somewhere that you can't sign up with a hotmail account. So, I would sign up for a gmail account--it's pretty easy--and use that to sign up on the forum. Use another mail service if you prefer, I just know that gmail works.

I'll keep an eye out for your thread. Glad I could be of some service.

:D

CMA