Soldering ?'s For Sg Setup

jphilp87

the solder will do it for you.

I have had to make a few solders like this in hard to reach places. I would juts put a small dab of solder down, tin the wire and then heat and attach.

But for the best results, as in reliability of it staying connected, you will want to do what is suggested if it applies.

I usually will run a wire through the hole and loop and twist it, then I will feed solder into it. I guess it is all in what your working on. what kind of wire etc...

I usually will run a wire through the hole and loop and twist it, then I will feed solder into it.

NEVER stick wires "through the hole and twist"

If you need to take the wire off again for some reason you are giving yourself a headache. Heating and trying to pull the wire out will useally end with the insulation getting melted, your fingers getting burned and when the wire does pull loose it is likely to spray solder in all directions , including your eyes if you're not careful. (Ask me I know)

When I was a young pupil technician, learning to solder, we were given a good bollocking for "sticking wires in holes"

Keith