Awesome Jackson

I did the case tag for those. It was a small batch run of 10 pieces for Matt's music store. Painted by Mike Learn. The case tags had a bar code that matched the SN# painted on the front (which was actually the date they were airbrushed). I also suggested they use a welded chain for the case handle. You may still be able to find pics on the Jackson website.

I did the case tag for those. It was a small batch run of 10 pieces for Matt's music store. Painted by Mike Learn. The case tags had a bar code that matched the SN# painted on the front (which was actually the date they were airbrushed). I also suggested they use a welded chain for the case handle. You may still be able to find pics on the Jackson website.

that is so awesome doug! ever since i started building i always dreamed of doing anything with the jackson shop. even just being there would make my dream come tru. i always loved jacksons and they have been my inspiration this whole time. mike learn and pablo santana are amazing!