Phaser And Wah In One Pedal...

Thoughtless 7

• 3 weeks later...

led ldr with a dual pot one way to get started for the all the way down is off i will see if i can dig around although currently not online much

• 2 months later...

To pull that off, I think you would need to use a dual pot. Which means you will probably have to modify the wah shell a little bit to be able to fit a dual pot in there. Your main challenge will be trying to fit two circuitboards in the same wah shell.

Edited by Paul Marossy

So, you think a Dual pot is needed...hmmm

Yes. Two different circuits. I don't think you'd be happy trying to do it with a single pot (assuming there isn't any negative interactions trying to use a single pot) because you will probably want your sweeps to be different from what single pot will give you...

have you put your variphase and a wah side by side with your foot on both to see what it sounds like?

I've tried a few dual function pedals and found them very limiting to the point i didn't use them after 2 minutes trying to find a workable compromise between the two FX's.

then again this idea seems in another league to the ones ive used, i cant wait to hear it!

I've tried a few dual function pedals and found them very limiting to the point i didn't use them after 2 minutes trying to find a workable compromise between the two FX's.

Yeah, good point. It's a bit of work to enlarge that wah pot opening...