Where To Get Good Plastic Binding

where is the best place to get good plastic binding, that's long enough for one piece to good the length of the body? i am looking for a white .060 like 3/8" or 1/2" and b/w/b/w/b .020/.020/.020/.020/.020 or any combo of (i.e. b/w and b/w/b or b/w and b/w/ and w) i know stew mac has the white binding, and the individual pieces of .020 white and black and they are long enough but i'm not too fond of there binding... and lmi has the b/w/b and all (and at a good price) but it's too short and gluing two lengths together and getting an invisible seam is proving impossible for me to achieve... anyway, any advice on where to find this would be greatly appreciated thanks, jonny

p.s.- does anyone know where to find blank sheets or strips of plastic (abs or whatever) that can be laminated and then ripped into strips of binding?

Same here, I have some binding on hand from both lmi and the mac and both look fine me. I even made binding glue out of both and it work beautifully, no complaints. Best of luck though, hope you find something that suits you. J

hey... thanks for the advice about all parts... that seems like the best deal on binding, luckily they have the .020 in w & b... and i'm probably gonna have to get the tall .060 from stew mac... yeah i've used there binding quite a bit, and same with lmi... and both look good, they things i'm not too fond of about stew mac's binding are, one the price, two it's made weird like it's formed from a mold or something odd like that, you can tell it's not ripped from a sheet of plastic, not really a big deal but on some of them more than others the stuff is thicker on the tops and bottoms and sort of skinny in the middle, and also for some reason it over heats easily (when bending, and even scraping sometimes), i know that's my fault but other bindings are more forgiving... the lmi stuff i actually like, but it just hate the fact that it comes in 49" strips, i mean if they just made them like 7" longer you could use one strip for the entire top and/or bottom of a lot of instruments... and i actually like working with their binding, and i like the color... i like the price, i just hate the fact that it's so short, i mean the (layered bindings i.e. b/w/b .020/.020./020 and so on) anyway, so yeah i don't hate either place's bindings, i just prefer something more accommodating, and would like to know of more options... jonny