Mighty Mite Wiring Help.

2_tone

i have a mighty mite vintagebucker and i can't remember what to do with the wiring. i do NOT want a coil tap for it.

colours are: red(tap)

white(hot)

black(ground)

I tried soldering the tap and ground together and it was in split mode. then the tap and hot together and it wasn't giving any hum, but it didn't sound like full output.

HELP!

i have a mighty mite vintagebucker and i can't remember what to do with the wiring. i do NOT want a coil tap for it.

colours are: red(tap)

white(hot)

black(ground)

I tried soldering the tap and ground together and it was in split mode. then the tap and hot together and it wasn't giving any hum, but it didn't sound like full output.

HELP!

You just explained it to your self kinda...

Coil "tapping" is seperate for coil splitting. Tapping shortens the length of the run of winding giving you a thinner sound, but it is not "single coil". That requires a 4 conductor bucker where you can seperate the poles.

But to answer your question... White... To your hot, Black to your ground, Heatshrink red, and leave it alone. Thus resulting in a humbucker. :D

Assuming your colors are right.