Neck Jigs

WAK Guitars

I am looking to build a one piece maple neck for a strat body which I bought. I know where I can get wood, but I don't know where I can get a neck jig. I am looking for something like in Melvyn Hiscocks book (when he makes the tele neck) but I need it for a strat with a 50's head. I was also wondering where I could get the other jigs he uses for the neck, like the curved one for cutting the truss rod channel and the one for drilling the wholes at each end of the neck. Sorry If that is kind of vague. Will I just have to make these jigs myself?

Thanks

I am looking to build a one piece maple neck for a strat body which I bought. I know where I can get wood, but I don't know where I can get a neck jig. I am looking for something like in Melvyn Hiscocks book (when he makes the tele neck) but I need it for a strat with a 50's head. I was also wondering where I could get the other jigs he uses for the neck, like the curved one for cutting the truss rod channel and the one for drilling the wholes at each end of the neck. Sorry If that is kind of vague. Will I just have to make these jigs myself?

Thanks

As far as the rails for routing the truss rod yeah you will probably have to make them yourself but if this is your first neck build I would recomend a hot rod truss rod as they don't requier a curved channel but as far as a neck template you can get one here guitar building templates

I hope this helps cheers.