Girlfriend or Guitar

whisky182

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every now and then my fiancee gets a wild hair and decides to be jealous of my guitars, and I have to remind her that I've known my guitars longer than I've known her, so we have a stronger bond...lol :D

'Fiance' eh? I'd be surprised if she makes to 'wife'lol, j/k B)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar, yep definitley guitar, because females can be real pains but your guitar never gets mad at you, or smacks you in the face.

• 4 weeks later...

i vote guitar

nomusicnolife555 Posted on Apr 4 2004, 12:51 PM

alright...the ultimate solution...get a girl that plays guitar so u dont hafta choose. make sure they love that thing as much as u. (a little less works too) that way u can get action in WHILE playing. its stoopid-proof! 

, good idea

oh boy curse you quote machine

• 3 weeks later...

Guitar's X4

Guitars will never make me watch stupid Jessica Simpson and Nck Lachey shows!!!!

Guitars don't care if you go to bed late.

Guitars don't get jealouse if you get other guitars

If you don't like your guitar ... you can always start over... Not so much when you have a wife!!!!!

I think Howard Stern said it best ... " Should I trade half of my money, for 10X more sex? It's an equation from hell!"

The list goes on and on......

Just remember... you can collect more guitars than you can girlfriends/wives!!!! Ok..I'm done :D

A guitar will get you through times of no women better than a woman will get you through times of no guitar.

On the other hand, my wife just bought me a Harley. So what the h### do I know?

Guitar Ed

you can collect more guitars than you can girlfriends

I disagree.. B)

Ok you can collect just as many girlfriends as guitars .... but once a girlfriend finds out she is just part of a "collection" ... I'm sure she will hightail out of sight. You just can't keep collections of girlfriends for very long..... Plus that cuts into playing and building time. Just my thoughts.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

damn you guys are lame

girlfriend

p.s.

Guitar, yep definitley guitar, because females can be real pains but your guitar never gets mad at you, or smacks you in the face.

oh man can guitars hurt, and i have been smacked in the face by mine

• 1 month later...
or smacks you in the face.

well this one time... B)

no wait that was the strap :D

hit myself with the mid-neck on my bass. broke my nose. i jump too much when i play.

however, i've gone back and forth with my posts through this a lot, but i'm gonna have to go with girlfriend today. i love that girl, and she loves the fact that i love guitars. it's one of my defining features.

dan + guitars = right.

granted, dan + becca > dan + guitars...