After 1 Dive With The Floyd Rose I Loose Tune....any Suggestions?

Hi guys,

Just finished my 1st project,i used a Floyd Rose pro trem and a floyd rose nut.

For the trem i used the pivot screws and for the nut i used small screws under the claps and not those 2 that fender uses on the strats.

Now my problem is(the classic one) when i dive the trem i loose tune,when i pull up to raise the pitch it gets back in tune....

I dont know where the mistake is to the tremolo fiting on the body,but i think that the right tremolo screw is 1-2 mm left away from the touching piont center.

A HIPSHOT TREMSETTER thing will solve that problem?

Not good if the pivot points are out of whack. Probably should be rectified, if it's the case. Also, on a system where the pivot points are in the correct position, you really should have some lube at the pivot points. I like a teflon/graphite/Molybdenum grease for that. You have to think of it like a machine, metal on metal parts, that need lubrication to work as well as possible, but a little dab'll do ya in this case. (I worked on a guitar a while back where it looked quite obvious to me that the owner had been applying a thin oil at the pivot points and it ran down the post and soaked the wood around the pivot post bushings (this was the same guy who shimmed his neck with a thick uneven piece of plastic cut from the bottom of some plastic food container)

Not good if the pivot points are out of whack. Probably should be rectified, if it's the case. Also, on a system where the pivot points are in the correct position, you really should have some lube at the pivot points. I like a teflon/graphite/Molybdenum grease for that. You have to think of it like a machine, metal on metal parts, that need lubrication to work as well as possible, but a little dab'll do ya in this case. (I worked on a guitar a while back where it looked quite obvious to me that the owner had been applying a thin oil at the pivot points and it ran down the post and soaked the wood around the pivot post bushings (this was the same guy who shimmed his neck with a thick uneven piece of plastic cut from the bottom of some plastic food container)

I used graphite grease and still nothing....But thanks for the notice

Also cancel what i have said about the center of the pivot screws,i downloaded the installation notes from the floyd rose official website and the distance from the 2 screws(center to center) as is said on the site is 73,91.As i measured the distance is about 73,50.

So i think that this is excluded now.What the.. :D