My latest finished project

clothtop4.jpgI built this guitar using the idea of fabric as a finish. I found a site that does marbled fabric and liked the looks. The body is mahogany with very rough routing making it hard to cover wih the pickguard which is slightly off centered. I used Minwax polyurethane spray over Minwax polyurethane sanding sealer. The fabric was applied as the tutorial. I purchased it on ebay with bridge and jack for $15.00. The neck is an old Boogie Bodies neck that was laying around their shop. It is maple on rosewood, one piece, 14" radius. Bought pickups and pickguard

Sorry! I am not trying to tease, but I am technically challenged. If somebody could give directions so I can be unlost I would really appreciate it. Hey, anyway the pics aren't that great anyway so your not missing much. LOL :D Thanks in advance if anyone can show me the way.

The switch is a series/parallel switch. It allows combinations to have all the pickups working in series or parallel. Similar to the G&L S-500. The cloth came from a quilter. http://www.piecefulquilter.com' target='_blank'>. When putting the finish on (polyurethane) it turned the white on the cloth yellow and with the overspray from the burst it made it green. I will post more pics soon. I am trying to make them smaller for easier down and uploads. Thanks Wes. :D