Source Of Templates?

Hey guys,

I'm new here, been reading for the last few weeks but this is my first post, I saw a link to a supplier of paper templates on here a while back and now I can't find it, I've been making my own by patterning from the guitars I own but wanted something a little different, any one know the web site for this?

Thanks!

Dave

Hey guys,

I'm new here, been reading for the last few weeks but this is my first post, I saw a link to a supplier of paper templates on here a while back and now I can't find it, I've been making my own by patterning from the guitars I own but wanted something a little different, any one know the web site for this?

Thanks!

Dave

http://www.scalelength.com/

Some are free!

Have we reached a collective verdict on that guy yet? I've heard lots of people tossing out not-so-fantastic reviews about their accuracy.

I personally am just thinking of getting a beater RG body off ebay, slapping a piece of plywood to it, and making my own template. It'll definitely be cheaper.