Jump to content

Amp Question


Recommended Posts

So I have a Crate65 amp. It has an "extension speaker" plug but no "line out". So basically at shows it has to be mic'd which is kind of annoying. Is there anyway I can somehow change the extensions speaker to be a line out? Some sort of converter I can buy?


Edited by Lefty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...