Handmade Instrument Show April 19,20th

I thought I would post up a message about the show as it is coming up next weekend. If you live near Portland Oregon it is a great show and you should really try to make it. Several members of this forum as well as others are going to try to meet up, so please feel free to post up and we can all get together and say hey.

The show is pretty cool. If you are looking for inlay, don't forget to stop by Andy Depaule's booth, he brings a huge selection and you can pick up about anything from his web site or look through and select just the pieces of shell you would like. He is a super nice fella. David Myka is going to be exibiting this year (David is back on the west coast! Wahoo :D ), and you must stop by his both and say hello. For the bass fans be sure to check out David Kings booth, I am a fan :D . If you are looking for wood stop buy and say hi to the guys from Gilmer, Miles always brings down some really outstanding bits. If your into acoustics you can check out a few slightly well known builders; Jeffrey Elliot, Mike Doolin, Cyndy Burton, John Blanchard, John Mello, Alan Perlman to name a few. Archtops, Mandolins, Violins and so on... Lots to see.

Hope you can make it,

Rich