Rl-legacy Humbuckers What You Think?

Wix

• 3 months later...

I think Ruis Luis that you have been banned from other sites, sign up under multiple names and have been shown to be less than a reputable person in many areas including ripping off other forum members in your own country. The "company" that makes or distributes these is in fact also you and you have made outrageous claims with no eveidence. Your youTube video is poor and so saturated in digital effects no one could work out what they sound like, or even see it and then you have the check to try and associate them with Joe Satriani in some way.

You made similar claims in 2004 on the sustainer thread claiming that I was a fraud in my research into sustainers then post a video attacking me and my work (for which I have given freely and openly and from which many have successfully made such devices) claiming a revolutionary device for which you were still hawking in 2007 Thread

In this forum, this was the kind of abusive posts I had to deal with as well as personal attacks...

man im geting mad with your talking what the hell is your problem? stop anoying me i have notho«ing to do with your paranoia mad.gif tomorow i will post here a video demosntrating the sound of your f** sustainer its nothing special to build and if contoinue to anoy me i will put here the plans of your "NOT SPECIAL" DRIVERS I WILL BUILD TONIGHT A SISTEM JUST LIKE YOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DON´T MESS WITH ME AGAIN I EXPLAINED YOU A FEW TIMES I DONT NEED YOUR FAKE PROIJECT FOR NOTHING YOU DIDN´GET NOTHING NEW TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS WHAT A PARANOIC GUY!!!

of course a year earlier under another name you were enthusiastic...

im here every day looking for advances

When you were asked about this anomaly you went back and said that you had simply forgot your password, then you got angry, but then I see you old name ruyzalim has been updated with a picture featuring these pickups...

Hmmm...enlightening...so what did you contribute in all these years of promoting you sustainer and making promises elsewhere!!

You claim also to be a "luthier" but when an unsuspecting forum member paid you to make a guitar, it was almost unplayable and certainly not as described... thread

You have joined here under a number of names and now you are back. After a quick look at your posts here, all have been in an attempt to sell or promote your "product". A quick look at this very sad thread will see echos of infamous similar things that have happened here. One member then went out to do his own forum...but then you have done that too, haven't you Rui Luis... forumusico.com

I notice on this more recent thread no one replied, this should give you a hint about what people think about this.

You recently posted a competition giving away pickups...who won? It was only last April, maybe the winner would offer a review here.

This all recently came to my attention because some of your fellow countrymen have banned you from their forums and contacted me directly. I felt it the least I could do to bring your identity and dealings to the attentions of Project Guitar members.

In the main members here come to share their ideas and interests and not to sell them. A whole 7 months of development and you are seeking investors and distributors in Europe! Honestly, do tell, what exactly have you done to these generic over wound import pickups (if anything) that allows your claims. What do you claim besides the magnetic field is "special"...in what way and how is this supposed to be better or superior. Has Joe Satriani even seen these things...does he know you have used his picture and name to sell these things?

In other threads you have suggested that these things are hand wound pickups you "discovered" being made in brazil...but when you check out that site...the contact is...well, you isn't it!

What about your business Fret2note...looks a lot like someone else's program too! Every link is in zip files that some have reported to be corrupted...I am too scared to open such a file and it wouldn't be hard for a forum administrator, site and forum owner, such as yourself, to post a direct download or jpg picture would it?

Your opinion is very important to me please say something

many thanks

No...thank you for encouraging a reply, I hope you have a good hard look at your "product" and "claims" and have a good think about the way in which you have conducted yourself. You wanted an opinion...here it is! I encourage you to reply, but I suspect the spam or abuse software might catch you out...again!

pete

Edited by psw