Jump to content

radius blocks


Recommended Posts

Lots of products out there, mostly used by the autobody pros. A good spray on adhesive is called "Air-Tac II". I use a similar product just called "Disc Cement" by a company called Pro Form Products Ltd. It comes in a tube, you just spread a thin layer on the block, wait about 5 minutes and then stick your paper on. Its good for several paper changes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...