Anyone Knows Any Rock Guitar Lessons Available Online?

Hi, I want to learn to play rock guitar but the difficulty is that it’s not possible for me to take private lessons on this and I am thinking of taking online lessons for this. Can anyone suggest me a good source where I can get the needed stuff for a beginner and help me further on to make a better rock guitar player?

Check this out. Daily live interactive video music lessons most centered around the guitar.

Hi, I want to learn to play rock guitar but the difficulty is that it’s not possible for me to take private lessons on this and I am thinking of taking online lessons for this. Can anyone suggest me a good source where I can get the needed stuff for a beginner and help me further on to make a better rock guitar player?

I've looked over a bunch & personally like Next Level.

They have a youtube channel too as well... rockongoodpeople

Been lurking here for sometime now. This just happens to be my first post, but I'm not affiliated with them in anyway. Just seems like a decent program to learn at your own pace. I will most definitely be signing up myself there shortly. The website ca be a little confusing but the payment structure is simple & has discounted rates. You don't have to buy the DVD's. You are paying for all the lessons.

John

Edited by badone07