My guitar primed for painting

goat

that thing's awsome, the more i see it the more i ponder making one for a good " in my lap, late at night, computer chair" guitar.... taping off the abalone must have been fun?

Thanks Derek,

Yeah,it took me about three hours to tape off.It`s going to be hit or miss.

I don`t know how it`s going to come out.

I don`t even know if it was wise to do.I havn`t seen inlays in a painted surface yet. :D

that thing's awsome, the more i see it the more i ponder making one for a good " in my lap, late at night, computer chair" guitar....

...with no headstock, a bolt neck and threaded brass inserts for the neck bolts so you could take it apart and pack it when you travel. I need one!

-Sven

It`s only 31" long and fits in the Fernandez Gig bag by Coffin.The Bag has shoulder straps and a waist belt like a backpack.I took it on my motorcycle to work.

that thing's awsome, the more i see it the more i ponder making one for a good " in my lap, late at night, computer chair" guitar....

...with no headstock, a bolt neck and threaded brass inserts for the neck bolts so you could take it apart and pack it when you travel. I need one!

-Sven

It`s only 31" long and fits in the Fernandez Gig bag by Coffin.The Bag has shoulder straps and a waist belt like a backpack.I took it on my motorcycle to work.

Still too big for carry-on and most suitcases. Very suite guitar though!

-Sven

korina is a type of mahogany which is very recognizable as opposed to other mahoganies because of the lighter color,different texture,and porousness.it is supposed to be a great tonewood

It seemed lighter than I thought,but I wouldn`t know.

Can you tell from the earlier pictures in my other photo albums?

where'd ya get it? Who made it..you? $3000 board?!

Korina It comes in black and white. Yours looked like white to me

edroman quotes: There are two varieties, black Limba and white Limba.

The Dean's in this photo are all white.

For the love of god folks, TURN YOUR MONITORS DOWN...OF COURSE THEY'RE WHITE. IF I COULDN'T TELL WHITE FROM BLACK ANYMORE, I'D HAVE TO INSTALL A BRAILLE FONT FOR MY INTERNET EXPLORER

J/K :D but I like it when people point out the extremely obvious. Like last night, I was gigging on an end-of-the-year/christmas party, and that one guy holding a speech goes "Yet again, this year started with January" and I'm thinking "man there ain't no one sellin that guy any bullshit...he's got the plans!"

so long

ace

where'd ya get it? Who made it..you? $3000 board?!

Korina It comes in black and white. Yours looked like white to me

edroman quotes: There are two varieties, black Limba and white Limba.

The Dean's in this photo are all white.

For the love of god folks, TURN YOUR MONITORS DOWN...OF COURSE THEY'RE WHITE. IF I COULDN'T TELL WHITE FROM BLACK ANYMORE, I'D HAVE TO INSTALL A BRAILLE FONT FOR MY INTERNET EXPLORER

J/K :D but I like it when people point out the extremely obvious. Like last night, I was gigging on an end-of-the-year/christmas party, and that one guy holding a speech goes "Yet again, this year started with January" and I'm thinking "man there ain't no one sellin that guy any bullshit...he's got the plans!"

so long

ace

i have a hard time understanding your joke so at the risk of telling you something you already know...white limba is not actually white...it is a light gray with a hint of green(to my eyes anyway) and black limba is not actually black...it is a dark gray with brown overtones