Knobs

I visited zachary guitars. I do not whole heartedly agree with his philosophy however interesting it is, but he has knobs on this guitar that I have never seen before. They are Here. Does anyone know where I could find them? I like the two horizontal lines on them and the fact that it does not look metallic. I shot him an email, but as expected, I received no response. Has anyone seen these?

Edited by riffster

I visited zachary guitars. I do not whole heartedly agree with his philosophy however interesting it is, but he has knobs on this guitar that I have never seen before. They are Here. Does anyone know where I could find them? I like the two horizontal lines on them and the fact that it does not look metallic. I shot him an email, but as expected, I received no response. Has anyone seen these?

If I was to make knobs like that I'd do them in ebony - make up a stack with a rosewood slice and then chuck up that blank in a drill press and sand them circular. Or a lathe would be the simplest way to do that, but I don't have a lathe.

Yeah, that would be my best guess, the ebony ferrules. But, when I checked out ebay agian yesterday those knobs that I checked out were used. The knobs are gone today at the sellers store. I have checked our suppliers page and people seem to carry every knob but the one that I am looking for. Does anybody know of a site that has these knobs? The black knob w/ the dot. I am obsessive, I need to find this. Can anybody else help? I probably looked on the net today for two more hours.

Hey Jack, its ok. At first glance I thought they were new. I did find them at musiciansfriend. The store on ebay that I visited that you found is called guitar crisis. They don't have the knobs there today, but I'm sure some would be there tomorrow. Thanks for trying to find a place though, I appreciate it.

Yeah I could add a white dot, but what I like about the knob that I was looking for was that it was a black metal knob that had much less of a gloss over the top of the knob, so IMO it would better compliment a more classy instrument. I don't want everything to look extra shiny. I know I am a geek or maybe a bit picky, but my options are open.