First Try: Body Shape

Hey dude,

In the last post you were a bit...offensive?

Personaly i said that do what you want to do,BUT i think that smaller bodies like my own are more comfortable.I didnt judje you your skills your tallent or whatever.

As about that Mickguard guy he was not harsh he just did what you've asked for,he just gave an opinion that he has because you asked for that opinion,so did i...

My idea is,read everything that is written then you improvise.Follow your ideas only,but still have in mind the info or help or suggestions that youve asked for and from all that you see posted in that forum.

:D:DB)

Ok guys, I'm sorry. Nicko, I apologize if I offended you. I'll confess I got a little sensitive, and will not offer excuses for it. Mickguard, I will be the first to say that my design, as a design, absolutely does not need to exist. It is far inferior to anything Fender, Gibson, PRS, ESP, Schechter, Dean, and a number of others have ever produced. I wouldn't even think of putting it up against a good strat copy, like a Yamaha Pacifica. The only reason it should exist, and I believe this is significant, is that if it did not, I'd never learn enough to build something someday that's really good. And I'd like to do that.

Nicko, the large body was intentional. Of all my guitars, my favorite is a Taylor T5 (believe it or not), and it has a huge body. I just like big bodies. I'm not sure why.

My idea is,read everything that is written then you improvise.Follow your ideas only,but still have in mind the info or help or suggestions that youve asked for and from all that you see posted in that forum.

:D:DB)

That's well said. It makes me think of how Led Zeppelin got their name.