how long does reranch take to deliver?

I ordered a can of Heritage Vherry trans finish from Reranch two weeks ago, and have yet to recieve it, does it usually take this long? I never got an e-mail saying it was sent out, and never got a tracking number, so couldn't even tell ya if they sent it. Unless this finish turns out perfect, I'm not ordering from them ever again.

Send them an email (click urgent) and ask for status update of my order. Provide any info (customer #, invoice...anything they gave you at time of order). 'Try' to act professional instead of a raving lunatic B) if this is your first attempt at contacting them re: your order.

They should get right back to you. Sometimes companies forget we are anxious and back orders and mishandled paperwork need to be explained via email or phone call to explain any delays BEFORE the customer blows a fuse.

I was just about to cancel my order (a different company) when the mailman drops off my order...no email...nothing about it being shipped after several emails from me...the last one not so polite. :D Good luck

BTW, Reranch got back very promtly with my questions...but refused to ship any products to the 50th state of the USA just because we live in the middle of the ocean...with balmy breezes and deep blue skies and crystal clear waters and beautiful women and...hehe, bastids. :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
Send them an email (click urgent) and ask for status update of my order. Provide any info (customer #, invoice...anything they gave you at time of order). 'Try' to act professional instead of a raving lunatic :D if this is your first attempt at contacting them re: your order.

They should get right back to you. Sometimes companies forget we are anxious and back orders and mishandled paperwork need to be explained via email or phone call to explain any delays BEFORE the customer blows a fuse.

I was just about to cancel my order (a different company) when the mailman drops off my order...no email...nothing about it being shipped after several emails from me...the last one not so polite. :D Good luck

BTW, Reranch got back very promtly with my questions...but refused to ship any products to the 50th state of the USA just because we live in the middle of the ocean...with balmy breezes and deep blue skies and crystal clear waters and beautiful women and...hehe, bastids. B)

That company wouldnt happen to be the Musical Instuments Supersore?

Why wait to call them until you're completely piss raving mad and will at that point never use them again no matter what they respond with?

Call them NOW. You'll feel so much better.

You could also e-mail them, or you could leave a post over at their BBS forum, (which I believe he checks up on daily) you have a lot of options any of which will make you feel much better than just doing nothing and waiting and getting more pissed.

I've never bought from them, but I've had countless 'net situations' over the years, and I've learned that picking up the phone is by FAR the best thing to do AS SOON as something is not going right, NOT 2-3 weeks down the road.

I've seen Bill post countless times in several forums over the years, and he's always been courteous. Always. Never seen a negative word out of the guy.

C'mon dude, dispute resolution 101...get in touch with them now. :D

I got it in the mail yesterday. I tested it on a scrap piece of wood, and MAN DOES IT LOOK NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!! I still have some left on my thumb, and it even looks good there. Now that I've thought about it, their shipping was pretty timely considering, it was only a week and a half, and that includes thanksgiving. :D So i'm happy, and I know i will definately order from them again.

OHHHHHHHH yeah, UPDATE: Final finishing will comense tonight. I will have pics up sometime next week.