Side-bending Work Required

Is anyone in the UK able to help me out with some side bending work? I have two sets of maple (one quilted, one flamed) which I need one of bending roughly to a RG shape in four pieces – two for each cutaway and two for the main outer curves. I don’t normally need to do this kind of work, otherwise I would purchase a blanket and the other accessories to do it myself. The cost however, makes it uneconomical for me to do so for this one job and I don’t want to risk losing the pieces by messing it up bending on less reliable equipment like a hot pipe.

Give me a shout! Most appreciated.

Is anyone in the UK able to help me out with some side bending work? I have two sets of maple (one quilted, one flamed) which I need one of bending roughly to a RG shape in four pieces – two for each cutaway and two for the main outer curves. I don’t normally need to do this kind of work, otherwise I would purchase a blanket and the other accessories to do it myself. The cost however, makes it uneconomical for me to do so for this one job and I don’t want to risk losing the pieces by messing it up bending on less reliable equipment like a hot pipe.

Give me a shout! Most appreciated.

A blowtorch and some 4" fencepost section. See this video, about in the middle, if you cant get aonyone to do it.