Schaller Low Profile Floyd Rose

Hi!

I bought a Schaller Low Profile Tremolo for my next guitar. So far I only worked with Ibanez Tremolos and the are sold with a manaual which contains drawings for routing templates. The Schaller Unit came without any manual and Schaller told me they cannot give me measurements for the body routes, as they usually sell to Guitar Companies which dont need manuals. It would be great if someone who has this Tremolo can tell me how he routed the needed cavities or if it is a production guitar it would be great if you could measure the cavity for me.

Thanks in advance,

Marcel Knapp!

Thanks for your answer. I did already check the post you mentioned, but there are no dimensions for the LOW PRO Tremolo. Only for the usual Schaller Tremolo.

if you own a regular shachler or any of the price listed on that chart just compare, if there's a 3mm gap around the bridge, then use the same idea and just draw up your own template, just leave about 3mm (just guesstimating there) around the bridge.