Not Your Ordinary Checkerboard

i just used umm... regular krylon... i think its interior/extorior or something but for my clear i dont really want to use krylon because enamel will take a long time to dry hard enough for me to wetsand, so does anyone know of something that i can use thats not urethane ,because i dont think that the krylon and urethane will get along well, and isnt to expensive

i just used umm... regular krylon... i think its interior/extorior or something but for my clear i dont really want to use krylon because enamel will take a long time to dry hard enough for me to wetsand, so does anyone know of something that i can use thats not urethane ,because i dont think that the krylon and urethane will get along well, and isnt to expensive

Acrylic? I don't know enough to guarentee that krylon and acrylic are compatable, so I'm just suggesting acrylic as something to look into, rather than a definite working solution.

And that paintjob looks awesome!

Even with poly, you'll want to wait a few weeks to wetsand, just to make 100% sure it's cured all the way through. I just buffed out a box I had put two coats of brush-on poly onto. I let it sut for over 3 weeks, but a couple of the drips were still just a touch tacky in the center.

That being said, I suggest putting some Krylon on some scrap and seeing of any given finish smears it. PLEASE let us know your results.