I'm gonna be a dad!

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

And before anyone asks, yes, the child will be a guitar player! And a great shop help when it gets old enough. I am so excited!! I cant wait to build Jr.'s first guitar!

So as cliche` as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round.

And before anyone asks, yes, the child will be a guitar player! And a great shop help when it gets old enough. I am so excited!! I cant wait to build Jr.'s first guitar!

So as cliche` as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round.

unlikely...more likely junior will rebel and play the tambourine...or even worse...mightbe a drummer :D

Nice one Jim/Jeff/Taco Bitch (it's so hard to keep track). :D

Hope the ankle biter plays a mean guitar :D

Start tapping a consistant rhythm on the wifes bump so he can keep a beat, that way he'll never become a drummer B)

Congrats dude, I think I'll have to have a drink for ya when I get home.

As the father of a 2.5 y/o, I can but say Congrats! :D This is the beginning of an amazing experience.

A suggestion: Make a guitar available that junior can play with, one that can get beaten and detuned and knocked over and what not. One that you do not care about. I have one and my daughter loves to sit on my lap and play with it, as well as play with it on her own. She knocks it over, twists the knobs, flips the switch. Etc.

Congrats and have fun man. And take care of the woman.

Guitar Ed

coool obviously you did something right one night a few days back!

me and my wife arent ready yet but that is great news!

and kids are good for alot of things, stacking firewood, sweeping the shop, handing you tools, doing the dishes, cleaning the house, feeding the dog, sweeping the shop again, emptying out the shop vac, getting mommy when you cut yourself! etc.......

is it a boy or a girl? boy- lespaul girl- pink paisley srtat!

eewww...

I think Dan is a great choice...

so do i. :D